Last Alliance
Welcome to the Last Alliance forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last Alliance
Welcome to the Last Alliance forum.
Last Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Status
Top posting users this week
No user

PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+5
Tjan
Kellindil
William Shakespeare
Quincebo
Huntrare
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Huntrare Thu May 31, 2012 1:41 pm

Hey guys, check this thread made up by the GS Event. I would like to participate. Anyone might join me?!?! Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Not sure how we would make a Clan Tournament, but atleast maybe a 5 Battle team would be nice Very Happy Very Happy
Huntrare
Huntrare

Back to top Go down

PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Quincebo Thu May 31, 2012 1:44 pm

Yeah that'll be awesome.
Unsure if ill try it on barb though.
But conjuring is kinda hard on arenas ^^
Quincebo
Quincebo

http://www.syrtishorus.pixforum.net

Back to top Go down

PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  William Shakespeare Thu May 31, 2012 7:39 pm

I have see some vids of those events they are on a beach openbattlefield, Idk if i can join if i dont know any time of it.....
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

https://last-alliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:00 am

I lame in 1v1 never practiced, but i can supp with knight an 5v5 all you have to learn is stay close to me, couse i hate when i see 4 other guys who need help all in different directions all out of my aura range.
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:13 am

There are 6 classes, i think hunter we doesn't need, group can be conj,knight,marks,barb, lock, but i think deadly groups are:
conj, knight, marks, barb, barb
conj, knight, barb, barb, barb:D

I think Billy would like join with marks, i'll be on knight, so we need 1 conj and 2 barbs, hunt can join then we'll have 2 marks, but i'm not sure 2 marks is op.
Quinc decide what you will play.
we can ask Hero to come back too.

Well 2 marks can be op to kill their conju:D

(edit: now i see that hunt made this topic not billy, change everywhere their names i'm lazy to write it again:D )

Last edited by Kellindil on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:25 am

Maci you aren't allowed to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy:D

We have to talk about tactics too:D

I'm thinking now if we play like conj, knight, marks, marks, barb

So i think we have to kill conju first like

2 marks stay back not too close together to avoid area both, dizzy, range conju.

conj,barb,knight run on their conju barb (Di ofc) hits conju, conju protects barb, knight protects conju.
If enemy conju goes to sanctuary everyone fast change to enemy barb.

if conju dead, next is barb (stun knight before). And if marks has problem with their hp run into knight auras and wait conju to heal.

Stun knight, kill the rest.

We kill knight at last ofc:D
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Quincebo Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:29 am

I can come on conju if we dont find a conjurer.
But hes only lvl 50, but we must have one Smile
If im avaible on that date...
Quincebo
Quincebo

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntrare Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:05 pm

If I read correct the 5v5 may be from other clans...
Remember there can be ONLY 2 of the same class. First combination of Kell is pretty good.
Knight & Conju for sure. No doubt about that. Anyone with an OP Barb can join Very Happy and Marksies too ^^
William, is a pro with marks, and probably he will want to play with marks ^^
I have a lvl60 marks, lvl40 barb and lvl40 conju. I can play whichever you want ppl Smile
If they dont have a Hunter, we would have an adv with him. Imagine Stalker.... creep out from behind and BIG dmg! if the fight exceeds the 5mins....the team with most hp is the winner Razz
Huntrare
Huntrare

Back to top Go down

PvP, Teams & Clan tournaments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty 5V5 RULES!

Post  Huntrare Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:07 pm

Here you will find the break down for the 5v5 Team Battle Rules

RULES:

1: Players must be level 55+ to compete.

2: Players may not have a Draconic Gem at the time of the PVP Fight.
(This applies to all brackets)

3: Each Team is allowed 1 double of the same class only. This means that you can have a maximum of 2 players on your team of 5 the same class! EXAMPLE: A team may have 2 Marksman, 1 Conjurer, 1 Knight and 1 Barb. They can not have 2 Marksman, 2 Conjurers and 1 Knight ( If you do not understand these rules please contact a GM or GC for clarification.) Also Teams must be from the same Realm. No cross realm teams sorry.

4: Players will have a scheduled time for their fight posted at least 3 days before the Event. If a player can not make the scheduled fight they must notify a GM to reschedule at least 24 hours before the Event starts.

5: Each fight will be no longer then 5 minutes. If a fight reaches this limit without a clear limit the Team with the most Players alive wins. (In the case of each team having 1 player left then the HP of the players will decide the outcome)

6: Players will battle in a single elimination style Event until only 1 Team remains, regardless of Realm.

7: Players must respect and listen to the GMs/GCs running the Event at all times.

The Prizes for the Winner
1 Makeover Package: Plastic Surgery/Skin Change, Exotic Hair Dye and 6 Dye of your choice.
Forum and FB Post with the Team Picture
1 Platinum Lucky Box
1 Silver Gem Box
250,000 Gold

Back to main event page

*** Rules are subject to change without notice and all calls made by the GMs during the tournament are final. All players who sign up for the tournament agree to this and forfeit any prize or position in the tournament if they argue or make trouble for the GM staff
Huntrare
Huntrare

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntrare Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Another thing is that I think NO WM POWERS
Also, do we have a Conjurer 55+?
And I can play only on marks lol!
Huntrare
Huntrare

Back to top Go down

Post  Quincebo Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:08 pm

Lvl 55+?
So i got only barb or hunter avaible Smile
Quincebo
Quincebo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjan Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:12 pm

My Conj is lvl 53 :S, all chars are kinda possessed... Im still able to go on Herome's Knight but gotta ask for that
Tjan
Tjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:13 pm

k, we are still good like quinc barb, hunt marks, me knight, we have to look for a 55+ conj then we are four, and we need a barb or marks or lock

I knew a very good lock we hunted together some but can't recognize the name, billy knows surely. That guy is real cool!!!!!
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjan Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 pm

Damn, no1 wants me in the team...
Tjan
Tjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:14 pm

i think 2 knight isn't op, then rather hero's barb.
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 pm

well we can try without conj! then we have one more dmg dealer then other group.

so quinc barb, tjan on heromehawk, huntrare, me on knight, billy on marks. i think this would be op. but we have to know you guys will be online for sure:D
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:55 pm

Kellindil wrote:I knew a very good lock we hunted together some but can't recognize the name, billy knows surely. That guy is real cool!!!!!

Mmhmhm i think you mean my last warl hunt mate, wiktori. But he quit with ro or he just took a break because of those bugs and those noob goats.
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:56 pm

First before i join i need more info about the day and time...... fuck ngd and gamesamba give us more info...
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maciamd Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 pm

Kellindil wrote:Maci you aren't allowed to read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy:D

What, what, whaaaaaaaaaat? Very Happy

Btw this pvp will be between Realms.
maciamd
maciamd

http://hiro.ucoz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:18 pm

i didn't saw anywhere that between realms
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Yes Wiktorio lol that guy was real cool. i hunted with him on my barb and we could win even against 5 enemies:D
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Kellindil wrote:
Yes Wiktorio lol that guy was real cool. i hunted with him on my barb and we could win even against 5 enemies:D

I could kill only 1 goat with him then a big zerg came....
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maciamd Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:27 pm

I write this for Kell in Hungarian cuz this too hard for me in English Very Happy So sorry for spamm Smile

Csak gondolj bele, hogy ha realm-on belül lenne 5v5 vagy 10v10 akkor azt, hogy oldanák meg, hogy tudjátok egymást segíteni? Mert arénába se tudod buffolni a másikat ha csoportban harcoltok. Szóval mindenféleképp más realm-ba kell, hogy tartozzon az ellenfél, hogy tudják segíteni egymást. NGD ezt csak úgy tudná megoldani realm-on belül hogy csinál még egy "realm-ot". Állam az államban mint a Vatikán Very Happy
Meg amúgy van ott a realms-os fórumban videó az előző pvp-s bajnokságukról és azon is látszik, hogy realmonként van.
Mondjuk 1v1-et egy dual bannerrel megoldhatják, de a többit kétlem. Smile
Ja és B+ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
maciamd
maciamd

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:28 pm

noob use google translater you get 1warning now using a gay language
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  maciamd Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:41 pm

Sorry, MONGOOOL. I will next time.. or not Very Happy
Btw If you wanna a "friendly handshake" at summer then you must visit me before you goning to Siófok... but only if you feel the power Very Happy Very Happy
maciamd
maciamd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next