Last Alliance
Welcome to the Last Alliance forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Last Alliance
Welcome to the Last Alliance forum.
Last Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
War Status
Top posting users this week
No user

Presentation

+3
William Shakespeare
Tjan
Hecateo
7 posters

Go down

Presentation Empty Presentation

Post  Hecateo Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:49 am

Last Alliance,
Syrtis.

The purpose of this lines is, introduce myself. I am Hecateo (my main toon right now in the game), I am a lagged Conjurer, trying to help even to players I do not like too much, but I like Syrtis and a lot of players we have, some players are really good person in real life, and I hope share like a realm mate and maybe like a friend or cyber friend.

Thank you so much to William Shakespeare for the kind conversation we had another night and Tjian for the welcome message, I appretiate and value polite persons.

My best wishes for all of you!

Kind regards and hugs!

Hecateo.-

P.S.: I apoligize if I did wrong with this post, just wndted to show my gratefulness and introduce myself.

Hecateo

Back to top Go down

Presentation Empty Re: Presentation

Post  Tjan Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:35 am

Hey!

Welcome to the clan of course haha, good to have you here.

Hope to see you in-game soon Smile.
Tjan
Tjan
Admin

https://last-alliance.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Welcome in our clan! and clan forum! Just look arround in the forum and post somethings so we have more life here Very Happy
We will chat ingame again Wink

regards,
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huntrare Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:05 pm

Hey, welcome Smile
If William didn't drive you away, then you'll like this clan Very Happy
Cya around!
Huntrare
Huntrare

Back to top Go down

Post  Quincebo Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:22 pm

Welcome to Last Alliance
Make yourself at home, and make william ridiculous..oh never mind...hes already doing that to himself lol!
Quincebo
Quincebo

http://www.syrtishorus.pixforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Illona Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Welcome to the clan! I'm sure you're gonna like it. Everyone in this clan is awesome! Razz (And some will act like they are mentally retarded. That's normal, don't worry)

You didn't do anything wrong with this post. It's good that new people do things like this, so the people who don't know you know you exist Wink

(I don't play anymore, So I Won't have a nice chat with you online, but occasionally I talk on this site.)
Lady Illona
Lady Illona

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:19 pm

Lady Illona wrote:Welcome to the clan! I'm sure you're gonna like it. Everyone in this clan is awesome! Razz (And some will act like they are mentally retarded. That's normal, don't worry)

You didn't do anything wrong with this post. It's good that new people do things like this, so the people who don't know you know you exist Wink

(I don't play anymore, So I Won't have a nice chat with you online, but occasionally I talk on this site.)

I couldnt say it better! <3
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Illona Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:08 pm

William Shakespeare wrote:)

I couldnt say it better! <3
[/quote]

Heh, I'm so good I love you
Lady Illona
Lady Illona

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecateo Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:23 am

Hello again!

THANK YOU SOOOO MUUUUCH for all your kind and funny words Very Happy I think I will stay in here untill you kick me out Razz

It is so nice, find the "people" behind the toons, and realize you are lovely!!!

By the way... I am not in the clan.. Yet... Because I think first I need reach the lvl 60 (at least) to stay longer in battle Razz Right now, I am not a good player, I used to be a good one (in abother server and time) but I am working to improve my conjurer, trust me, you do not want to read in general chat "there he goes, the &%$# bad conj from Last Alliance", I will take some time but I will try to do my best and then I could stand by your side like a right honourable member of Last Alliance.

Wish to all of you the best!

Regards and hugs!

Hecateo.-

Hecateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tjan Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:52 am

Lady Illona wrote:Welcome to the clan! I'm sure you're gonna like it. Everyone in this clan is awesome! Razz (And some will act like they are mentally retarded. That's normal, don't worry)

Get................Your..................Ass....................Back..................Online!

Haha, Hecateo to be honest we all suck \o/. Don't worry about dying or our reputation, we rock anyways Smile.

Btw, do you play during American day-time or European day-time?
Tjan
Tjan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Illona Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 am

Tjan wrote:

Get................Your..................Ass....................Back..................Online!

I already played It for too long! After some time I get bored. It's already a miracle that I played this game for... 2 Years? And that was only because I had a lot of fun talking to you guys. <3

Tjan wrote: Haha, Hecateo to be honest we all suck \o/. Don't worry about dying or our reputation, we rock anyways Smile.
It's true Hecateo ;P Don't worry. I played this game for like 2 years and my higest lv is.... dunno, 47 or something?
( Yeahhhh, I know. That really sucks. Embarassed )

Lady Illona
Lady Illona

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:10 am

Hecateo wrote:
By the way... I am not in the clan.. Yet... Because I think first I need reach the lvl 60 (at least) to stay longer in battle Razz Right now, I am not a good player, I used to be a good one (in abother server and time) but I am working to improve my conjurer, trust me, you do not want to read in general chat "there he goes, the &%$# bad conj from Last Alliance", I will take some time but I will try to do my best and then I could stand by your side like a right honourable member of Last Alliance.

We did talked about this.... Just join us Very Happy How boring it is to reach lvl60 without a clan? We can help you Smile
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kellindil Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:26 pm

Welcome on clan forum you steady conjurer (we chased a marks for 30 min together:D)! You can join we don't have any reputation couse Billy is a runner!Very Happy
Kellindil
Kellindil

Back to top Go down

Post  William Shakespeare Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:46 pm

Kellindil wrote: Billy is a runner!Very Happy

Stop with dying.... Very Happy
William Shakespeare
William Shakespeare
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hecateo Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:03 am

First than anything... Hello once again! and THANK YOU!!!

I feel I am loving you I love you because you make it easy to me... Thank you soooo much really!

About the game, I play very often right now, sometimes per hours and hours, but there are somedays I cannot play... Otherwise I have time to play like a child Razz so you can find my almost everytime. Maybe in the European day/night American time is when I am online often but just add me to your friend list (Hecateo) and you will find me Very Happy

To me, Regnum has been a window to meet wonderful people and keeps my mind busy in hard moments... I think when one spend so many time in a job, game, relationship or any activity in this life, you start to feel that "thing" is part of your life, maybe that is not good talking about online games, and I really do not care about dying faster or if someone dance over my death toon Laughing that is just a bit of funny syfy (to me) but when someone talk me rude and shows me a dark bad side I think I do not deserve... I think to myself: "why am I doing this?" so... I apologize if I am taking this tooooo seriously, I only wish let you know that, this kind of short, kind, polite conversation it is good for me and I value the way you are with me right now, I only ask respect, in the game and real life. of course, and I will give you back respect, my endless gratefulness and probably (if you accept that) my friendship or cyber-friendship.

Back to the game, I would like join your (our) Clan and share more time with you, make plans to hunt, invasions, etc.

Wishing you a wonderfull weekend,
Hugs

Hecateo.-

P.S.: Kellindill, of course I do! I remember that epic fight and I remember very well you and maci are the only two knights who always cast protect ally on me, thank you for that Very Happy

Hecateo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum